Dear parents and carers
I am writing to you personally to let you know of the opportunities we can offer you through Pupil Premium money. Your child is entitled to these, as they are in receipt of free school meals.
Your child will be able to:
• Attend our Breakfast Club free of charge. This starts at 8.00am and the children then go straight into class at 8.45am. There is no need to book. Mrs Sharpe, who runs the club, will have a list of children who are entitled to Pupil Premium, so there will be no need for you or your child to explain when coming in.
• Attend our Tea-time Club free of charge. This starts at 3.15pm and runs until 6.15pm. You do need to book for this service and this is done through the office the week before. The children will receive their tea, as well as having the chance to complete homework activities.
• Any after-school club that would normally be charged for, will be free.
• Swimmimg lessons (in Year 3 and 4) will be free.
• Your child may mention receiving extra support in school time. This is to make sure that they are making good progress.
I am so pleased that we are able to offer these things to you and I hope you take me up on these opportunities. If you would like to discuss any of the above, then myself or my bursar, Mrs Engle, would be pleased to see you.
For more details on the pupil premium please visit: